Easy Move Nail Salon Dust Collector , Beauty Fume Extractor Source
Capture Exhaust System Remote Control
Waterun Fume Extractor is for cleaning of both particles and gases.
It is designed to filter the harmful substances, such as
hydrocarbon and cyanide, during the process of soldering, welding,
laser marking & carving, 3D printing, moxibustion treatment,
ect. It catches harmful smoke with freestanding ducts and
adjustable air flow volume to significantly improve the working
nail salon fume extractor,beauty fume extractor
|Product||Salon Fume Extractor|
For Moxibustion, Medical Fume, Beauty Fume, 3D printing
|Air Velocity||17 m/s|
Size of Arm
Diameter 75mm x 1.4m x 2 pcs
Less than 65dB
Pre-filter Cotton 1pc
PP filter 1pc
glass fiber filter 1pc
active carbon filters 3pcs
1. It realizes powerful suction with quiet operation
2. Brushless motor ensures low noise, stable performance, and long
3. Triple-filter design. Pre-filters and Main Filters can be
replaced separately for prolonging the filter‘ s life time and
cutting down the cost
4. It is easy to install and no need to lay pipelines
5. The airflow is freely adjustable according to working
6. Freestanding flexible ducts facilitate production changeovers
7. Ducts can be bent or lengthened as desired and maintain their
shape after adjustment, letting you place them exactly where
suction is needed.
1. What’s the functions for the filters?
1) Pre-Filter/F8 pre-filter: the large-size pad filter can filter
large particles of dust.
2) PP Middle Filter/Fiber glass filter: it filters the middle-size,
small size particles.
3) Main Filter/Active carbon: it cleans harmful particles and
4) High efficiency filter(combine middle filter and active carbon
filter): it can filter about 0.3micron particles and other harmful
2. What’s the life span of our fume extractor?
Answer: Our Brushless Motor can be continuous working 20,000 hours,
consider environmental factors, usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
3.. The ducts for the fume extractor can be shortened or
Answer: It can be shortened or lengthened appropriate; but we
suggest not more than 1.5meter. For multi-station, the total pipe
length should not more than 10 meters.
4. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
5. What’s the life span for the pre-filter, middle filter and the
Answer: 1. Pre-filter : normally it needs to replace by 1 months
2. Middle filter: normally it needs to replace by 3 months
3. Main filter: normally it needs to replace by 6 months.